VB SPAR - Draining System
The VB SPAR is a compact and innovative system, used to empty conveyor belts after bad weather. It is equipped with a roller allowing the emptying of the belt when it is in motion, thus promoting the evacuation of water. The stations are fitted with our nip guard inside corner protectors.
- The VB SPAR is a conveyor belt emptying system adaptable to all types of conveyors.
- It is marketed for bands from 500 mm to 1200 mm and beyond on study.
- The design of the articulated arm ensures good pressure on the belt and it is held in place by a stopper.
- Also available in an electric version with remote control.
- Maintenance operations are quick, efficient and easy to perform.
- You have to position the side rollers horizontally and then lower the articulated arm.
- The VB SPAR is easily locked thanks to an automatic roller blocking system.
- The stations are retractable.