SPAR 7 vue du dessous
Optimisation & amélioration
SPAR 7 - Belt Guide
The SPAR 7 is usefull for centering the belt before it comes into contact with the tail pulley, thus misstrack at the unloading point and consequently material falls.
- The SPAR 7 is made of two Polyspar guides that keep the return belt in a reversed trough configuration.
- Particularly well-suited to low-speed belts that are difficult to control.
- No guards required.
- Very effective under belt feeders
- Can be installed on retrofits and new installation
- Can be fitted to all belts from 400 to1200 mm wide.
- It is recommended that the SPAR 7 not be used for belts with a speed greater than 2 m/s (400 fpm)